I WENT TO THE WORST REVIEWED MAKEUP ARTIST IN THE UK – SOUTHALL EDITION



watch in 1080p
edit: by sibling’s engagement I meant one of my siblings are getting engaged, so it’s like an engagement party, I said it’s my sisters engagement that I need to attend…not literally my siblings are getting engaged 😂 Also, I don’t usually talk in my videos, and I only realised after I posted that I went a little wild with the audio, so apologies for that 💗
hey guys,
so todays video is a lil diff, slightly more on the jokier side…i’ve been seeing this trend doing the most on youtube and decided to try it out, as you can see i looked like a whole ass mess. here are some links to the youtubers that inspired me:
ethanissupreme –
judy d –
phinesse with lex –
anncy twinkle –
vinita k –
nimeshaa –

hope you enjoy…plz like, comment and subscriber :3
hit me w some new video ideas below
follow:
personal: morisha.k
makeup: mxrisha.k

source

The post I WENT TO THE WORST REVIEWED MAKEUP ARTIST IN THE UK – SOUTHALL EDITION appeared first on Trends Dress.



source https://trendsdress.com/i-went-to-the-worst-reviewed-makeup-artist-in-the-uk-southall-edition/

Comments