A REAL MAKEUP ARTIST DOES MY MAKEUP!!! I ACTUALLY CANT BELIEVE THE DIFFERENCE – OMG



Hello beautiful people, today I’ve got a REAL makeup artist doing my makeup! You guys know I’m not a Pro, I’m a love of beauty, but now I’ve got some expert love so please share some with her.

Esther’s Instagram page –

CULT Beauty 15% off code! – CBXPATRICIA (Spend £20 first)
* I do not earn a commission
* I am NOT SPONSORED OKKKURRRRRR ( I would tell you if I was!) I really want to see how many .of you guys use my links and find things like this valuable.
– cult beauty –

ALL PRODUCTS

Discountable!

Jaclyn Hill Palette –

Precisely my Brow – Benefit –

24 hour brow setter benefit –

Huda Beauty Primer –

Nars Glow Foundation New Orleans –

Nars Glow Foundation Khartoum –

Beauty Blender –

Everything else :-

Oils of Life – Body Shop

Illuminating Veil – Danessa Myricks

Pro Longwear Paint pot – MAC

P Louise Base –

Juvia’s Place Masquerade Palette –

De-Slick Primer, UD –

Conceal Make Up Revolution –

Fenty Foundation –

Real Techniques Brush –

MAC Prolong Wear –

Dior Contour Palette –

Laura Mercier Setting Powder –

Shop my hair extensions:

Follow me on instagram –
Twitter:

See what I use to make my videos:
Visit my amazon store:
Most expensive Filming Camera (Body only):
Ceaper Filming camera (Still very good and cheaper then main camera):
Cheap but effective umbrella lights:
Vlogging camera:
Mic:

For business and sponsorship opportunities please contact patstrueworld@gmail.com

* Some links are affiliate, meaning that if you care to purchase any of the products with the link in the description box, I make a small commission, it does not change the price in any way, however it enables me making more content without having to do as many sponsored videos. I am not paid or asked to use these links.

source

The post A REAL MAKEUP ARTIST DOES MY MAKEUP!!! I ACTUALLY CANT BELIEVE THE DIFFERENCE – OMG appeared first on Trends Dress.



source https://trendsdress.com/a-real-makeup-artist-does-my-makeup-i-actually-cant-believe-the-difference-omg/

Comments