LITTLE WOMEN DUBAI: THE DRAMA OF A FASHION SHOW // VLOG #1



Hey guys!

I’m finally back with my grand adventure and can’t wait to share it with you! Watch the video to see what went down in the fashion show and enjoy some views of Dubai. Also, it was another trip that I took by myself and it made it x10 more exciting!

Shot it all on my phone so I am sorry sometimes it gets dark.

I am very grateful to International Dwarf Fashion Show for giving me this opportunity! It was truly an amazing experience and VERY unexpected. It was also awesome to meet and connect with all the girls. Love you and miss you!

Make sure to check Jamaica’s beauty channel too:

And of course, don’t forget to like, share, subscribe and comment! Would mean the world to me xxx

I don’t own any of the videos from the actual fashion show

Snapchat: alinakasha
IG: @alinakasha
FB: @alinakasharussia
Twitter: @REALalinakasha

source

The post LITTLE WOMEN DUBAI: THE DRAMA OF A FASHION SHOW // VLOG #1 appeared first on Trends Dress.



source https://trendsdress.com/little-women-dubai-the-drama-of-a-fashion-show-vlog-1/

Comments