Raiding ICON UK's Makeup Cupboard!



This week’s video is a little different from my past videos…. You might know that I’m part of ICON UK. I recently filmed with them and afterwards I had a look in their ‘beauty cupboard’ (and basically took everything!) but only for the purpose of this video (obviously!) Enjoy watching and let me know if you have any of these products or want to try any out! As always let me know in the comments below your thoughts on this video but also those that I film for ICON UK! Please Like and Subscribe too!

If you haven’t checked me out on ICON UK click here to subscribe:

My favourite workout videos are here:
or if you want to see me talk about beauty and make-up:

There’s loads of videos there and I love seeing you in the comments!

Love
Danielle xx

Follow me on Social Media

Twitter –
Instagram –
Facebook –
Snapchat Username – dpeazer
Blog –

What I’m Wearing:

Starry Shirt –
Primer –
Foundation (no.6) –
Eyebrows (chocolate) –
Mascara –
Liquid Liner –
Contour (Intensity 1) –
Blusher (Peachtwist) –
Highlighter (Jubilation) –
Lips (Whisper) –

COMMENT, LIKE & SUBSCRIBE 🙂

source

The post Raiding ICON UK's Makeup Cupboard! appeared first on Trends Dress.



source https://trendsdress.com/raiding-icon-uks-makeup-cupboard/

Comments